TERMS OF SERVICE
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW
The deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable, canceling your appointment for any reason will result in losing your deposit, and additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment reservation. Please understand that our artists are very busy. We have set aside time for your appointment and without proper notice we will not be able to find a replacement for your appointment time.
- Rescheduling appointments will only be possible if the artist is given at least 2 days notice prior to your scheduled appointment. Due to limited appointment availability, we may not be able to reschedule your appointment until a much later date.
- We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure. Please understand that such changes affect not only your technician, but other clients as well. If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum 2 days advance notice is required.
- If you DO NOT reschedule you will lose your deposit
Appointments will be CANCELLED and no refunds will be given if the client is more than 15 minutes late to their appointment. Artist take multiple clients a day and need the full amount of time for each appointment. You may schedule a new appointment, but will need to place another deposit.
When booking your appointment, you will be asked to place a deposit for your service. This deposit will be applied to your total fee that is due the same day of your appointment. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP IF:
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Under 18 years of age
• Pregnant or nursing
• Diabetics (require doctor’s clearance)
• Anyone who is allergic to pigmentation and make up.
• Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines.
• Anyone with eczema, or psoriasis.
• Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases.
• Major heart problems:
• Skin irritations near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Had Botox or fillers in the past 3 weeks
• Used Accutane in the past year.
***If you have a cough/cold, flu or have any of the conditions on the DISQUALIFICATION LIST above, PLEASE DO NOT come to your appointment. I will decline service, and you will get charged the full service price.
*** We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
We always appreciate your business and thank you for understanding.